Multi-Unit, HOAs, REO Properties, Commercial, and More
At Real Property Management First Choice, we don’t just manage residential properties; we also manage apartment complexes, foreclosed homes, commercial properties, and more.
Managing a ten to fifty-unit complex can be challenging. Our goal is to help you get the most out of your investment while avoiding the hassles that come with managing an apartment complex. We have experience managing small to mid-sized apartment communities and are well-versed in local and state legislation as well as regional culture. Lease agreements, rent collecting, payment distribution, tenant interactions, and 24-hour maintenance and repair support are among the services provided. If you require an on-site presence, we can even staff your community.
Common Interest Communities
Common interest communities include privately owned units, shared facilities, and community common areas. Common abbreviations include PUD, CIC, HOA, COA, LMA, and LOA. These properties include single-family homes, condominiums, townhomes, and retirement communities. Along with the Board of Directors, our trained property managers will maintain the common areas (playgrounds, parking lots, swimming pools, and clubhouses) and monitor compliance with your HOA’s governing documents.
RPM First Choice has the knowledge, methods, and tools necessary to provide outstanding service to your community. We’ll help you lessen the stress and headaches of managing an association while simultaneously boosting member relationships.
Five Ways We Can Help
- Cost-effective grounds and building maintenance and repairs: Time and money are saved by proactive attention, a systematized procedure, and smart connections.
- Precise, trustworthy financials: Billing and collecting assessments, timely administration of accounts receivable and payable, and the preparation of monthly financial reports are all part of our services.
- Rigorous compliance: Our compliance standards and tracking tools help organizations avoid costly mistakes and legal action.
- Experienced, trained professional team: No other property manager in the industry can match the extensive training our managers and staff get, which is supplemented by a library of more than 200 courses covering every aspect of property administration.
- Organized and timely administrative duties: Administrative activities include recording and keeping minutes, responding to members’ inquiries and concerns, and developing and distributing newsletters.
Not only will your members appreciate our property management services, but your board of directors will have more time to focus on other tasks.
Real Estate Owned Properties
Real Estate Owned (REO) properties, also known as foreclosed properties owned by a bank, government agency, or government loan insurer, can be found in nearly every neighborhood across the country. Bank REO properties are frequently in poor condition and need repairs and maintenance to satisfy property upkeep laws and preserve the property’s value for selling purposes.
In addition, the Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure Act (ProTAFA) essentially gives a tenant the right to stay in a foreclosed home if they have a lease, forcing banks, and in some cases individual investors, to become the landlord. Real Property Management has the knowledge and experience in working with institutions to preserve foreclosed properties and abide by ProTAFA.
Not only do we manage residential properties, but we have the ability to manage commercial properties as well.
A commercial property building often hosts a number of distinct tenants, for example, a shopping plaza may consist of a single building that hosts a variety of businesses – each with its own unique needs. As the property management company, we ensure each tenant is paying rent and other fees such as utility payments and CAM fees and we ensure timely common area maintenance. Negotiations with tenants and the potential problems associated with commercial properties can be complicated, however, we pride ourselves on maintaining a harmonious relationship with the owners of the properties under their control, as well as with tenants.
Our professional team possesses a great deal of knowledge of prevailing laws and the requisite expertise to deal with your unique commercial property. We are also prepared to conduct frequent property inspections and direct day-to-day maintenance issues to avoid costly problems and inconveniences.